myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <pallavi....@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Using a outputLabel and a outputText together
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:33:34 GMT

Hi ying,

       Do mention whether in your statement <h:outputText
value="#{build.help}" />
       build is the var of your resource bundle or something else.

Best Regards,
Pallavi

-----Original Message-----
From: ying lcs [mailto:yinglcs@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:48 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Using a outputLabel and a outputText together

Hi,

i have a
<h:outputLabel.../>
<h:inputText.../>

i see a label and then a text box. That is what I want.

However, when i want to add another line of text as the 'help' text, by
adding a <h:outputText... > I don't see the help text.

This is what i am trying to do:
 <h:outputLabel for="buildlanguage" styleClass="desc"
value="#{text['build.language']}"/>

                    <h:outputText value="#{build.help}" />

                    <h:inputText
value="#{addBuildForm.build.language}" id="buildlanguage"
required="true" styleClass="text large">
                        <v:commonsValidator type="required"
arg="#{text['build.language']}"/>
                    </h:inputText>

Can you please tell me what am i missing?

Thank you.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com