myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <pallavi....@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Re: Floating window in JSF
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:28:07 GMT

Hi Werpu,

         Thank you for your reference.
         I was in the meantime using a custom <body> tag in order to
call the floating window javascript for onload().
         This mailing list is really great.

Best Regards,
Pallavi

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Werner Punz
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:42 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: Floating window in JSF

pallavi.roy@wipro.com schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> I have written a code for floating window in javascript.

No need for that anymore, since yesterday night there is basic floating
window support in myfaces...
check out the new sandbox floating pane component

(however this component as of yet does not hold positions over page
refreshes, I maybe will add that later via cookie statesaving (there are
form issues which prevent a real roundtrip solution for those things))

There also is a small demo, in the dojo subdir of the sandbox examples
demonstrating it!

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com