myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Heinen" <...@recommind.com>
Subject RE: First action does no call to backing bean
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:12:58 GMT
I have the same problem on my login screen.

I have a default login screen with user/password input fields and a
login button. When the web session has terminated and the user clicks
the button
then the action is not executed and the screen is displayed again.

The second button click is successful. This is really annoying in some
cases.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Strittmatter, Stephan
[mailto:Stephan.Strittmatter.ext@siemens.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. November 2006 17:21
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: First action does no call to backing bean

Hello,

I use MyFaces 1.1.5-snapshot for current development of my application.
Now I found a problem, that always the first action within a session
called through a commandButton is not passed to the associated backing
bean.

I have no idea where to search for this problem. Has anybody any hint?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan