myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Madhav Bhargava" <Madhav_Bharg...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: custom validator exception
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:56:21 GMT

Yes you are right.
The validator I am creating should work with any Calendar/Date component
- for instance Tomahawk inputDate/calendar, jenia popup calendar.

I was initially thinking of making a validator which will not be
enclosed in any EditableValueHolder component but will take as
attributes id's of two EditableValueHolder components hosting two
different dates. But then on reading the spec I realized that such a
provision is not there.

But I guess I will need to have an EditableValueHolder as a parent for a
validator to work.

e-mail system.