myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Rafael Nami" <rafan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange Javascript errors in jscookmenu
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:16:21 GMT
Well, I've tried a POC (Proof of concept) with myfaces-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and
latest tomahawk, and it worked like a charm :).
Worked sooooo amazingly good that I've eliminated all the tricks that I've
done with Ajax, Dojo and Scriptauculos in favor to DojoInitializer and
Sandbox components. I'm really amazed with all the great stuff that you guys
did with Tomahawk (the dojo stuff, lotsa new components, etc...). I was
doing soooo much tricks to use Ajax and Dojo effects with myfaces 1.1.1, and
now I really don't need to. I'm a very happy JSF developer right now :).

Thanks very much, you guys Rock!!!!