myfaces-users mailing list archives

From mjovanov <mihajlo.jovano...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Can TabbedPane component's tabs be custom styled, based on a backing bean property?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:56:27 GMT

Hi, I'm using Tomahawk TabbedPane component to display Search Form fields
across multiple tabs.  I wanted to know if there is a way to style each tab
based on whether at least one search filter has been specified by the user.
>From looking at the component’s documentation it doesn't seem like there is
a way, but I though perhaps someone would have a suggestion how to
accomplish this, short of modifying the component source.

Thanks very much.