myfaces-users mailing list archives

From JS <jyotsnasu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: select a row
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:22:21 GMT

No I haven't . I am trying one by one. Could you please give me an example
bean for the sandbox selectOneRow component ?  Firstly I am trying an easy
method.

I have given the radio inside a command link. The datatable is binding with
an HTMLDataTable object. From that I am trying to get row datata. But the
commandlink action is not working.

Cagatay Civici wrote:

>> datatable rows :
>> select column1 column2
>> o         row1      row1
>> o         row2      row2
>>
>> Generate     Delete
>

> Hi JS, have you tried selectOneRow in sandbox?
>
> http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061127/selectOneRow.jsf
>
> Cagatay
>
> On 11/27/06, JS <jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the jar. But where can I find the
>> jenia tag library documentation ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> JS.
>>

>> Andrew Robinson-5 wrote:
>> >
>> > I recommend using the controls from "http://www.jenia.org/". They have
>> > a radio and a checkbox that are made to work with data tables (and
>> > work nicely with the tomahawk data table).
>> >
>> > -Andrew

>> use
>> circular

>> of

> [...]