myfaces-users mailing list archives

From JoPet <nj...@covansys.com>
Subject Re: Please solve the Null Pointer Exception of faces Confog.xml
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:23:57 GMT

Hi Chandra Sekar,

Sorry, here  I am not using any JSF or custome tags. An ordinary JSP page
calls a java class. that java class is trying to execute the below code

   prop = Util.loadPropertiesFromResource( propFileName );

while executing this, im getting the same error what u have got... do you
have any idea for this?

Regards,
John.