myfaces-users mailing list archives

From PiotrekJ <ja.piot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tobago's hidden input in form
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:35:48 GMT

Hi,
My constructor opens file(path includes id variable). It must be done before
everything else in backing bean.
I've solved problem by adding id attr in every component.
So, I can now get param with
context.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("page:form_productedit:form_productedit_general:id");

It's working.