myfaces-users mailing list archives

From debnunley <deborah.nun...@nielsenmedia.com>
Subject pagedSortTable.jsp example
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:37:40 GMT

I need the behavior of the pagedSortTable.jsp and PagedSortableCarList.java
example as seen on the examples site at
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/pagedSortTable.jsf.  I've downloaded the
examples code and am running it locally....stepping through the code.    I
do not get the same behavior.  If I change the value of the car color, the
edited color returns to its original value when I scroll through pages.

My table differs in that instead of an input control I will render a
checkbox per row to enable multi row select.  Can anyone help me understand
why the example is not working?  If I could get it working perhaps I would
understand why my implementation is not.

Thanks in advance