myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Toppac <top...@gmail.com>
Subject Reseting form styles every time the page renders
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:56:11 GMT

Is it possible to force JSF to read the default style from the xhtml every
time a view is rendered? I muck with the styles of the view root components
on the server side but once I change them, anytime the view is rendered it
keeps those style changes unless I change them on the server side again. I'd
like it if I could reset the style everytime, so that it starts with a
default and then I can modify it based on data on the server side.