myfaces-users mailing list archives

From PSI <a...@pipelinesoftware.com>
Subject Re: displaytag dynamic title value binding??
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:21:07 GMT

yeah i understand, but in order to display dynamic columns on displaytag, i
have to use nested JSTL tags. also about value binding i have already tried
expressions with '#', it did not worked thats why i have added JSTL
expression. Everything else works except the fact that "Title" it does not
take any kind of expressions to assign values. :(

Following is more indepth code view.

<f:view>
<f:loadBundle var="text" basename="#{userList.bundleName}"/>

<head>
    <title><fmt:message key="userList.title"/></title>
</head>
<h:form id="editUser">

<%-- Use a non-displayed dataTable to pull actionList into request --%>
<h:dataTable var="user" value="#{actionList.users}" style="display:none"/>

<display:table name="userList.users" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
requestURI=""
    id="users" pagesize="25" class="table userList" export="true" >

     <c:forEach var="columnVal" varStatus="status"
items="${users.dataRowList}">

       <display:column
       			title="${columnVal}"
       			sortable="true">
       		<c:out value="${columnVal}"/>
       </display:column>
     </c:forEach>

    <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.item_name" value="user"/>
    <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.items_name" value="users"/>

</display:table>