myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Spettini <stefanopett...@planecom.it>
Subject Re: WPS5 and MyFaces
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:23:36 GMT

Jeff
now i catch the problem, next i show you the file i have in lib dir

commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-collections.jar
commons-digester-1.6.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-el-1.0.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar
jaxen-full.jar
jsf-ibm.jar
jsf-portlet.jar
jsf-wp.jar
jstl.jar
jstl_el.jar
myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar
saxpath.jar
standard.jar
taglibs-datetime.jar
taglibs-mailer.jar
taglibs-string.jar
tomahawk-1.1.3.jar
utility.jar

as you can see i have only one jsf impl an one jsf api
myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar

in

jsf-ibm.jar
jsf-portlet.jar
jsf-wp.jar

i don't have any javax pachage an so no other RI

when i access to the jsf ( wps portlet ) without myfaces jsf tag all run ok,
but when i add a myfaces tag i get again the message
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured.
JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Where i fail?