myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tree2 - link problem
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:42:18 GMT
... it renders the form only when not embedded in a form...

<h:form>
<t:tabbe....>

did the trick (and removing the *nested* forms) of course

> The issue was that tabbedPane renders a form
> so the "form" for the links of the tree are a nested html form
> java script can't access the form in that case.
>
> overhauling the page helped
>
> Thx,
> Matt
>
> On 11/16/06, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> > what is rendered for the "treeform"
> >
> > <form id="???" name="???" ...>
> >

> > can you provide the complete JSPs and JavaBeans ?
> > (or a small WAR file, which contains the project?)
> >   (can send it offline to me directly)
> >
> > -M
> >
> > On 11/16/06, Schweighardt, Nicole <Nicole.Schweighardt@dresdner-bank.com>
wrote:
> > > HI,
> > >
> > > yes, there is a form in the tabbedPane with a link; the same link, that was
in the
> > > tree. And it works!
> > >
> > > <t:panelTabbedPane bgcolor="#FFFFCC" serverSideTabSwitch="false">
> > >                         <t:panelTab id="tab1" label="Process">
> > >                                 <t:div id="treeDiv"
> > >                                         style="color:red;width:250px;height:400px;background-color
: #666699;float:left;">
> > >                                         //normally here´s the insert tag for
the tree.jsp

> > >                                         //This link works! It is in the first
tab of the panelTabbedPane
> > >                                         <h:form>
> > >                                         <h:commandLink action="diversification">
> > >                                                         <h:outputText value="Diversification"
/>
> > >                                         </h:commandLink>
> > >
> > > Nicki

styleClass="nodeFolder" title="#{node.description}"/>

%>/css/basic.css" />
attribute="tree" flush="false" />

action="#{treeBean.showNested}" id="testlink">
value="nested Tiles" action="nav_page4" id="_9" >

clicks on the link I want to call a method in bean. But it does not work.

styleClass="nodeFolder" title="#{node.description}"/>
action="#{treeBean.showNested}" title="#{node.description}" actionListener="#{t.setNodeSelected}">

TreeNodeBase("secondLeaf", "erstens","1", true));