myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] JavaScript controls for complex layouts that work with JSF?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:52:33 GMT
Andrew,

I am using (for small apps) this lib with Facelets:
http://www.jackslocum.com/yui/2006/10/19/cross-browser-web-20-layouts-with-yahoo-ui/
For me it works, perhaps you can give it a try.

Btw. I know that doing lot's of things in the dom slows down your
application client. And therefore I'd be interested in performance
numbers from backbase et al for instance :)

Greetz,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf