myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MyFaces, Struts 1.1 and Struts-Faces
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 21:24:33 GMT
ups...

TAB + ENTER sometimes hurts...

> One more hint. When using MyFaces. You need to ensure, that you use
> 1.1.5-snapshot, when you are interested in using
> <h:commandLink/>/h:commandButton inside the

<s:form> component. There was bug posted on the user or dev list, here
at myfaces, which I fixed in 1.1.5

-M
> HTH,
> Matthias
>
> On 11/1/06, KuekenMcNugget@gmx.de <KuekenMcNugget@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > we use Struts 1.1 in a project and we want to integrate JSF with the struts-faces-library.
We cannot migrate to an other Struts release like 1.2 or 1.3. We also want to use the MyFaces-JSF-Implementation.

> > I tried out the 0.5 Version of the struts-faces-Library. It works well with the
Sun-RI. But with MyFaces i got the following Exception:

> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
> >
> > Is there any way to get struts-faces working with Struts 1.1 and MyFaces? And which
struts-faces release i have to use?