myfaces-users mailing list archives

From CarlHowarth <carl.howa...@dlapiper.com>
Subject Re: DataScroller/DataTable positioning
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:37:16 GMT

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply - I have added in the panelgroup/grid (trying both
together and alone), and although the datascroller is rendered (as before),
the page numbers do not appear still until I click one of the facets-- again
if the scroller is below the page numbers do appear. Most strange!

Any further ideas please?

Thanks, Carl