myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Sébastien Boutté" <sebastien.bou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox / TableSuggestAjax
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:21:14 GMT
> there is no official sandbox release, since sandbox is always more or
> less under construction. So if you want to use some sandbox components
> i would really suggest to use the latest version. But "under
> construction" does not mean that all components are quite unstable. In
> most of the cases they work very well.
>
> Regarding TableSuggestAjax, it worked also (depends on the usecase :))
> before the migration. There seems to be a new issue which must be
> introduced a few days ago.
>
> I will have a look on this.
>
> Which usecase do you have, when using this component? I am sure that i
> can tell you if it is currently possible..
>
> cheers,
>
> Gerald

Before end of December, i will put online two new insurance products
(House and Life) ;
For one person to be able to subscribe an insurance contrat on
internet, we need to give him a policy price for his house (price
depending on zipcode/city). On a specific form,
we will have the possibility to enter either a zipcode or a city
(limited in France).
The Subscriber can enter the zipcode/city by searching the zipcode or
by the city.
When he has choosen the zipcode/city, values are copied in the specific fields.

It's exactly what is on the example.

Sébastien