myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nebinger, David" <dnebin...@tbbgl.com>
Subject rowClasses is cool, but how to handle javascript events?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:35:57 GMT
Okay, I'm using rowClasses with two different styles for the rows.  However, I'd like to implement
a highlighting scheme based upon onmouseover and onmouseout.

onmouseover is easy enough, simple javascript to set the class to the class that handles the
highlight.

The onmouseout is the tough one though.  Ideally it should be as simple as using javascript
to set the class to the appropriate row class.  If I were generating the HTML directly I could
easily determine which row I'm on and use the appropriate class for the row.

Anyone have some suggestions as to how I would do that in JSF?

Thanks!