myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [announcement] new security extensions
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:54:41 GMT
Hello Mario,

Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Hi Matthias!
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tobago/trunk/contrib/security/
> This one is really interesting, though, instead of a simple error
> message I'd prefer something like invoking a navigation,

For this I can add a optional ActionListner or NavigationHandler for a
error or not authorised page

  or even better
> delegating the action to be taken to the user defined security context
> implementation.

I don't like a different security context I prefer to ask the container
for the users defined roles

> We should discuss with the tobago guys if stuff like this (not directly
> tobago related) wouldn't fit better in our sandbox15, shouldn't we?

Maybe the sandbox15 is a right place but is the sandbox not a tomahawk
subproject. One thing is tobago related the button is disabled if the
user is not allowd to invoke this method binding. But this can be
extracted.

> Ciao,
> Mario

Bernd