myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Randahl Fink Isaksen <rand...@rockit.dk>
Subject Re: URL rewriting and view separation
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:21:49 GMT
Is it possible to enforce a certain view ID, so that the originally
different requests are cached as different views even though the views
are constructed by the same view handler file? The reason I am asking is
I am using facelets and the two views mentioned are radically different,
so it might be more efficient caching them individually.

Randahl