myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sławek Sobótka <sso...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax - is there any working source example?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:09:42 GMT
RESOLVED:)))

the problem was caused by "tomcat plugin". one of my friends axidently figured out that if
You remove tomahawk-sandbox.jar from DevLoader lib list than everything works:D

> Forget about the SWF error, are you mixing the
> tomahawk 1.1.4 or 1.1.3 codebase with the latest sandbox?

no... tests are performed in clean (instead of that $%^&* plugin;) enviroment.
btw: c'mon, im using myfaces for over 1.5 years:P

thanks for responses guys.

Akt męski, spełniamy fantazje kobiet -> Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fd30.html&sid=922