myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: displaytag dynamic title value binding??
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:10:22 GMT
PSI wrote:
 > I am using MyFaces, and following code works except for "title" ??
some how
 > it does not bind values to title.

Okay, but these are not JSF tags... they are not MyFaces tags.

You will run into problems using the c:forEach like that in JSF 1.1.
Please see [1].

title="${columnVal}" - this is NOT a value-binding expression. It would
look more like #{columnVal}... except then you get problems I mentioned
above.

[1] http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2EE/jsp_21/

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff