myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: [O/T] JSF Best Practices for Authentication/Authorization
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:01:29 GMT
I should also mention some of the technologies we are using.

Middle/Backend:
* Java 1.4
* EJB 2.0

Unfortunately, this project has been underway for over a year now, and
we are not using all the latest-and-greatest technologies. I have little
power to change this.

I have much more flexibility when it comes to choosing web technologies
and frameworks to use. I have to stay in Java 1.4 land though. :)

Web Tier:
* Java 1.4
* Myfaces 1.1.4 (w/JSP)
* Tomahawk Nightlies