myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Ajax4jsf or AjaxAnywhere?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:09:14 GMT
Mike,

Well ajax4jsf uses the CDDL [1], right?

What part of the license agreement are you refering to? When I skimmed
over it, everything looked pretty standard. There didn't seem to be any
clauses that would restrict my use of ajax4jsf in the commercial
intranet application that I am developing. Did I miss something crucial?

[1] http://www.opensource.org/licenses/cddl1.php

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.