myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject t:messages and labels
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:52:13 GMT
Hi
I have a length validation on an input component. I would like a
t:messages component to register the message as:

<label>:<validaiton message>

However, I get "Validation Error:<error message>", at least for the
standard length validator.

I have seen in some examples the validation error coming out as
<label>:<validaiton message>. The docs mention "MyFaces extension to the
standard messages tag: see showInputLabel attribute.", this attribute is
not documented, but I have tried replaceIdWithLabel and that does
nothing for me. Is this functionality specific to tomahawk validators?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt