myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Casado <mar...@ucar.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with the extension filter and ajax requests handle by a phaselistener
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:58:47 GMT
Hi Matthias,

I tried Tomahawk with JSF  RI  and  the application works  fine  with
the extensions  filter, so sorry it's not the extensions  filter  but
when  I try  MyFaces + Tomahawk the Ajax requests that supposedly has to
be handled by the PS   does not work fine. Looking to the Ajax response
using Firebugs  it return the whole HTML page so it looks like the PL is
not ever executed since I don't get any exceptions but I really can not
debug this since I don't own the source code for the PL
Any ideas will be appreciated since I would like to use Tiles so I need
MyFaces working on this application.

Thanks,

-Marcel