myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Casado <mar...@ucar.edu>
Subject Problem with managed beans with <map-entries>
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:13:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use MyFaces on a JSF application that previously was
using  jsf RI implementation but I'm getting exceptions on managed beans
with <map-entries> that their values reference  to other  managed beans
but all of them are  different objects from different classes. This was
working fine  with  the Sun implementation . It complains that it cast
the values to java.lang.String . How can I get around this problem ?

<!--Create Map Context-->
  <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>mapContext</managed-bean-name>

<managed-bean-class>com.esri.adf.web.data.WebContext</managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>webSession</property-name>
      <value>#{esriWebSession}</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>attributes</property-name>
      <map-entries>
        <map-entry>
          <key>map</key>
          <value>#{dmap}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>overview</key>
          <value>#{doverview}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>toc</key>
          <value>#{dtoc}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>graphics</key>
          <value>#{dgraphics}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>query</key>
          <value>#{dquery}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>history</key>
          <value>#{dextentHistory}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>geocode</key>
          <value>#{dgeocode}</value>
        </map-entry>
        <map-entry>
          <key>results</key>
          <value>#{dresults}</value>
        </map-entry>
      </map-entries>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>resources</property-name>
      <map-entries>
        <map-entry>
          <key>aims1</key>
          <value>#{aims1}</value>