myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax - is there any working source example?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:49:58 GMT
Hi,

hm..strange thing. I can not see anything done wrong from your side.

The error should not matter, this comes from the dojo migration to
tomahawk but doesn`t have inclusions on the component.

Can you have a look if the response comes correctly through? Take
firebug or some other tool in order to let you show the
GET-request/response. The response should have a format like this:

Are there any js-errors shown in the console?

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at