myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax - is there any working source example?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:11:25 GMT
Hi,

you should be able to drink beer, instead of waisting time in
searching how this component works. Because the component should work
as expected with the latest version.

Have a look at our examples page [1], also the jsp source of how to
use the component is available.

The backing bean has just to implement one method which has *exactly*
the same name as it is given in the suggestedItemsMethod. Return a
list of Strings (in the easiest-to-use version) and you are happy and
can take time to enjoy your beer.

regards,

Gerald

[1] http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061104/inputSuggestAjax.jsf