myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: modal dialog help
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:23:07 GMT
Hi Gerald,

  Thanks, I tried the link several times last week, but it did not work. It is working now.
  The demo did not get the values back to the master window. Is there a way to see its source
code?

  Thanks,
Dave

Gerald Müllan <bierbrauen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

have a look at a working example in action:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061113/dojo/dojoDialog.jsf

cheers,

Gerald

http://www.irian.at