myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Vásquez ...@3eyegroup.com>
Subject Appending dynamic table as column to datatable...
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:47:54 GMT
Hi to all,

I have a special requirement for a data table where one column can
correspond to a series of consecutive html elements that may vary for each
row (It can be thought in html terms as embedding a table for a td).  I have
decided to use a panelgrid for this special requirement but I cannot use the
binding attribute since I get an error during rendering, neither can I use
some value attribute which isn´t supported by panelgrids, etc.  Has anybody
had a similar requirement?  If so, how did you proceeded using JSF?

Regards and thanks,

JV