myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: commandLink - action not invoked when actionListener is a child of it, which gets called - however the action is ignored
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:14:49 GMT
Ok - got the action error.

Cleaned and compiled my ant project dozen times - but it seams the class
does not get recompiled or packaged right at the deployment path.
After cleaning out everything, it works.
In the first time, my action method was not found.

So the only things i've got - how to delete something in the backend,
and redisplaying the page and forcing the view to be refreshed to show
correct results?

Torsten