myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Wall" <tsw...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with <tr:selectOrderShuttle>
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:39:05 GMT
I am trying to use a selectOrderShuttle component to allow users to select
several elements from an array of <f:selectItems>. This is done in an ADF
dialog framework separate dialog that I would then like to return a
java.util.List of objects to the backing bean of the page that opens the
dialog. However, the array that is returned has 0 elements. I have gone over
and over this trying many different iterations, but I can never get this
element to return a list/array of any length. What am I doing wrong?