myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Babcock" <ma...@CorMine.com>
Subject RE: panelTabbedPane Tag
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:30:04 GMT
Try this:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SettingTabClasses

________________________________

From: monika.m@tcs.com [mailto:monika.m@tcs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:21 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: panelTabbedPane Tag

Hi,

I am new to Jsf, and finding some problem in panelTabbedPane tag.
By default, selected tab is as in window:--------

I want to change the color of selected tab to blue which will look like

and normal rectangle tab to new shape as in screen shot,

Is it possible to do this??????

Monika Malik
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: monika.m@tcs.com