myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Brian Ehmann <behmannl...@gmail.com>
Subject Help!! - html problems in jsf
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 02:41:45 GMT
I have a myfaces app that is going to the testers on monday and I
just ran into a snag, so ANY help would be much appreciated.

The app works great for all of the *.jsp pages.  However I am using
container managed authentication on tomcat.  When the user tries to
access any page before they are authenticated, they are forwarded to
a login.html page.  The login functionality on the page works great,
however I can not get any of the images on that page to render and
the page does not find the css stylesheet.  (this is what I get for
putting the eye-candy off until the last minute).

This is my first myfaces app so I've pretty much followed the
architecture in the Core JSF (by sun) and Java Server Faces (by
oreilly).

Does anyone have any ideas?  I can send code and overall design if
needed but I can't figure out what I am missing here.

Thanks,

Brian