myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <hermod.opstv...@dnbnor.no>
Subject RE: Tobago on Websphere 6.1 layout problems
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:46:27 GMT
Hi

Is'nt he missing a </jsp:body> here?

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernd Bohmann [mailto:bernd.bohmann@atanion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:02 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Tobago on Websphere 6.1 layout problems

Hello,

I'm not sure that tag files are working on websphere.
Volker can you verify this?

Regards

Bernd

goodusername wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problem running tobago application in websphere 6.1.0.
> My application is very similar to the example demo application.
> I installed the application without using any workarounds (ParentLast,
> myfaces jars into servers lib, etc...)
> and the application is working, jsf pages are shown.
>
> Except for the pages containing some layout tags with <jsp:body>
>
> I tried this:
>
> my sample.tag looks like this:
> ... includes ...
> <f:view>
>    <tc:page>
>       <jsp:doBody>
>       <tc:out value="sampleLayout" />
>    </tc:page>
> </f:view>
>

> and my sample.jsp like this:
> ....  includes ....
> <layout:login>    <jsp:body>
>          <tc:out value="sampleJspWithLayout" />
>  </jsp:body>
> </layout:login>
>
> this jsp gives me blank page with Error: 500 text
> and the stack trace is in the attached log.
>
> If I remove <tc:page> from my jsp page the layout contents is shown but > nothing
comes in the doBody part ...

> Please, help me with this one cause I'm desperate two days before
> presentation :(
>
> Thanks
> Stojan

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.