myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Madhav Bhargava" <Madhav_Bharg...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: sun Progress bar component with my faces
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:21:15 GMT

Sammy,

The problem is this:

First time a request is made the business makes a call to an EAI engine
to gather data. Since it takes a while before that data can be shown to
the user a progress bar is shown to the user.

When the first time the progress bar is shown then a value (a unique ID)
is written to a hidden component in the JSF page. I want that every time
the ajax request is sent this unique ID stored in the hidden component
should be sent along as well.

How will you do that using ajax4jsf poll component? I was unable to find
any attribute that will help me do it.

>Sammy wrote:

with ajax4jsf I impletented progress bar in minutes

https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/nonav/documentation/ajax-documentation/dev
eloperGuide.html#d0e650