myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: So let me get this straight....
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:44:49 GMT
You're allowed to create your own custom message bundle file that will
override the default one.

If you really need it, you can use the instructions on the 2nd half of
the following link to create a custom required validator.   However,
there's a performance hit for doing it this way.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/OptionalValidationFramework

In JSF 1.2, you can use the "requiredMessage" attribute to set this directly.