myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combine Hibernate and JSF, but how?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:35:14 GMT
Hi Mosimann,

Between JSF and Hibernate, Spring fits very well because it has features
both for jsf and hibernate.

Using Spring's delegating variable resolver, Spring beans can be injected to
the JSF managed beans.

Also with the HibernateTemplate of spring, and Aspect oriented transaction
services plus OpenSessionInViewFilter, hibernate is managed well.

Cagatay