myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Nenz <rnen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save / restore state of entire view?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:21:20 GMT

Ahh okay.. thanks for the details!

Sounds like something, albeit more advanced, then what I was trying to do
with a Phase listener approach maintaining session objects via viewIds and
"rules" and destroying as necessary according to these parameters as well as
using servlet filters for the rest of the cleanup I needed.

Worked very well for current view (ie.. page reloads) and simple 2 pages
list / detail relationships... but for a true "process scope", I quickly
realized this I may have bit off more then I could chew!! :)

I'm going to give the samples a shot now and if they work well implement
them on a more extreme level!

Thank you very much!