myfaces-users mailing list archives

From John Ruffin <jruf...@achfood.com>
Subject s:tableSuggestAjax next step?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:59:21 GMT

I've successfully added s:tableSuggestAjax to a page and it displays the
given table rows and columns.

What I think I want to do is: when a column is clicked I want to update the
value of the inputTextBox.  It currently only contains the snippet used for
the suggestedItemsMethod.

Also, I want to use t:updateActionListener to set the selected object to a
backing bean attribute.

Problem is: when I put a commandLink around the s:outputText - the data
doesn't display.

Question is: how are you using s:tableSuggestAjax and what/how do you update
things when a row is selected?