myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject [OT(Friday in Belgium)]Re: breadcrumb JSF component
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:32:07 GMT
This is a nice one ^ ^

Greetings, 2 words
Question, 1 line
Signature, 3 lines
Pointless disclaimer 151 words (according to wc, am lazy)

payload / encapsulation ratio: < 5%

I really like forced disclaimers when they are that invasive! The part
of distributing email being unlawful is pretty interesting on a mailing
list :D:D

Have a nice week all people who are not in belgium...