myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Tobago Sheet control with dynamic column count
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:37:23 GMT
Hi Mika,

just added component binding example for tc:sheet

Please look at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/example/test/src/main/webapp/solarList2.jsp

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/example/test/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/example/test/TestBean.java

One note:

The latest UIData of Tobago has a property columns. The released
versions has only a columns attribute. Please set it with
component.getAttributes().put("colums", ...);

Regards

Bernd