myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Autoscroll and submit from h:selectOneRadio?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:14:20 GMT
Bjorn,

It's not a bug. You need to call some special javascript to activate the
autoscrolling feature. Originally, this was only implemented in the
commandLink and commandButton components. Activation through custom
javascript was possible, and I had this working quite well for my input
components in 1.1.3

Today, we are fortunate to have access to a new component which not only
submits from an input component, but also activates the autoscrolling
feature - just like a commandLink would! It's called submitOnEvent, and
is currently in Sandbox. See [1] for more details.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitOnEvent

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> I have enabled autoscroll and it works like a charm, but not when I submit a value from
choosing a radio button... Is this by