myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: AUTO_SCROLL de-/activation
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:23:43 GMT
Veit,

I know of a *hack* or two that will disable AUTO_SCROLL on the page level.

For example, if you put the following somewhere on your page:

<input type="hidden" name="autoScroll" />

It will *break* the autoscroll feature, due to duplicate autoscroll
input boxes. I found out about this because it is the probable cause of
TOMAHAWK-713. There are also probably ways to break it (for a single
page) using javascript.

I don't know of anything in the framework yet to configure autoscroll
beyond simply "on" or "off".

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-713

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff