myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: New component <colspan>
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:51:32 GMT
L Frohman wrote:
> I have already added a colspan attribute to the
> <t:panelGroup> and modified <t:panelGrid> to implement it.

Ah I see that now - the TLD doc describes this colspan attribute.

I think it is hard in many cases for users to notice these smaller
tomahawk extensions, since they have no documentation webpage in the
Tomahawk section of the site. Even when you look up t:panelGroup in the
TLD doc, the top only mentions that it add user role support.

You devs have put in all the work to add these great little bits of
functionality, so you might as well advertise it! ;)

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates Inc.