myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk and trinidad
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:51:44 GMT
See [1]. It doesn't include Trinidad in the matrix, but it should get
you started (with a compatible combination of MyFaces and Tomahawk)

Note that your current combination is not marked as compatible.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Chaitanya Kadaru wrote:
> Martin
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> Should I have to use the latest nightly build of tomahawk or myfaces? Or both?
>
> It seems to go into an infinite loop when I use
>
> Myfaces 1.1.4
> Tomahawk 1.1.2
> Trinidad incubator m1 snapshot svn version - 452680
>
> If some one can give me a working combination version numbers of all the above that would
be great.

> Thanks
>
> Chaitanya Kadaru

- we've committed a lot of bug-fixes for compatibility of the two frameworks.