myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Tree2 always goes to the very top
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:39:48 GMT
Jim,

No, the bug I reported is in Tomahawk 1.1.5 (nightly). I have just
tested the example app with your combination of Core 1.1.4 and Tomahawk
1.1.3. AutoScroll seems to work okay with that combination, including
the Tree2 examples. So you must be running into some other problem.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.