myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Disabled javascript
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:22:48 GMT
Madhav,

Some Tomahawk components may not work, especially those relying on
commandLink. Other components may degrade gracefully. Some will work
identically. How to handle the absence of javascript was a decision made
by the contributers of each component, individually.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.